Re: [Swftools-common] stereo sound(track)

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] stereo sound(track)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:12:26 +0100

On 12 July 2010 16:04, Russell Lyons <address@hidden> wrote:
> I would like to combine (synchronized) a stereo soundtrack with a swf video.
> As far as I can tell, .soundtrack is not yet implemented,..

Then again, maybe you are trying to use the wrong tool(s)?  There
are plenty of general video editing tools out there that give you
more flexibility. Random links below,

   http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/

   http://vdowall.sourceforge.net/

  http://videomonkey.sourceforge.net/

   http://handbrake.fr/

   http://www.flvjoiner.com/flv-editor.html

   http://www.exp-flv.com/flv-editor/

There are many more.  Search gnu and sorceforge.

One you have the resulting video + soundtrack,  then use swftools to
do the conversion.

Regards,

Chris.