Re: [Swftools-common] Problems with PNG placement

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problems with PNG placement
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:24:07 +0000

I though I forwarded this mail to the list, when you originally sent
it to me by mistake?

I did reply, on list ( or thought I had ).

As I said last time, one is a .png converted to an swf, the other is a
.png inside an swf, i.e. inside a bounding box.  The
rendering seems a tad odd on the compiled swf with the bottom left of
the yellow section of rectangle seem wider than the top left of same,
but adjusting the bounding box/positioning seems to sort the problem
out - at least according to my old eyes!   Maybe this is not really an
swftools issue?

Hopefully there is someone out there with better eyes, and a more
precise explanation as to what's actually
happening?

Regards,

Chris.