Re: [Swftools-common] Fonts and .edittext

From: Doc Clox
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Fonts and .edittext
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:47:45 +0100

[ whoops - replied to sender rather than the list. Huub, sorry for the
double message, and thanks for looking ]

The fonts are in the same folder as the script, and using either one
on its own works perfectly. Also, if I use text rather than edittext
they display as expected.

The swfc program  I used was I built from the last source release.
I'll try a git checkout  and see if that fixes it. It would be nice
not to have to build my banners in inkscape :)

--
dcx