Re: [Swftools-common] Problems with memory consumption

From: Mikke Helenius
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problems with memory consumption
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:24:01 +0300

I posted a message to this mailing list on last week but got no answers or suggestions... I'm just checking that my mail came through and that's not the reason for the silence. Otherwise this mailing list seems to be very active and helpful!

If this mailing list is wrong forum to my question, could anyone please point me to somewhere else where I might get help. Thanks!

Regards,
-mikke

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mikke Helenius" <address@hidden>