Re: [Swftools-common] E-Paper Viewer with source for pdf2swf?

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] E-Paper Viewer with source for pdf2swf?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 10:38:31 +0200

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 07:08:34AM +0700, John Francis Lee <address@hidden>
wrote:
> If I go there I see a band of document icons across the top. Clicking on
> one of the icons brings me to a page with an empty frame with buttons
> across the top: "share this, send this, add to favorites..." and so on.
>
> I see no way to "fix" this url so I can see it. Using a proxy makes no
> difference in either case, unless I first change the url as specified
> for youtube. And both sites show up in Opera.

Hm. It indeed *does* sound like your Firefox is broken.
I guess you tried all the usual stuff, like re-installing Firefox,
removing all settings (don't forget ~/.mozilla and ~/.firefox) etc.?

If you grab a swf file, place it on your local disk, generate a
html file like this
    swfdump -e file.swf -o file.html
and then open file.html in firefox, doesn't it work either?

Greetings

Matthias