Re: [Swftools-common] E-Paper Viewer with source for pdf2swf?

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] E-Paper Viewer with source for pdf2swf?
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 08:23:45 +0200

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 08:11:26AM +0700, John Francis Lee <address@hidden>
wrote:
> However, inspecting the source from both the over-the-wire version and
> the local version shows the local version to have
>
>  style="display: none;"
>
> in its <embed> section

It doesn't do that on my system. Seems you have found your
culprit.
Remaining questions are: Why is your firefox adding this tag, and
how you can switch off that behaviour?

> So maybe my firefox added the style to "protect me" from downloaded
> "active content"?

Googling for this problem, I found a page that the "display: none"
style is usually added by a popup blocker. Do you use something like
this?

Greetings

Matthias