Re: [Swftools-common] issues with a loader

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] issues with a loader
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 22:34:54 +0200

Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> Matthias Kramm wrote:
>> On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 12:39:53PM +0200, Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>>> Ok, but how can I merge both? (I have no idea on how to distinguish the
>>> code from the loader and the presentation in the same swfc file.)
>> Well, your loader loops between frames 1 and 2 until the whole file is
>> loaded, right?
>> So just start the presentation in frame 3 instead of 1.
>
> Many thanks for your reply, Matthias.
>
> The loader works as expected (), but _root.getBytesLoaded() seems to
> count only when the file is completely loaded.

After playing with the swfc script
(http://ousia.justfree.com/loader-orphanworks-script.txt), I'm afraid
that the loader counting doesn't work
(http://ousia.justfree.com/orphanworks.swf).

I have the impression (although I have no idea on how this works and I
may be wrong) that only frame 1 is loaded right after is downloaded, all
other frames are loaded after the whole file is downloaded.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo