[Swftools-common] issues with a loader

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: [Swftools-common] issues with a loader
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 19:20:35 +0200

Trying to combine a loader
(http://ousia.justfree.com/orphanworks-loader.txt) with the following
presentation (http://ousia.justfree.com/orphanworks.swf [script at
http://ousia.justfree.com/orphanworks-script.txt]), I get the following
output (http://ousia.justfree.com/orphanworks-preloader.swf).

The main issue with this presentation is that orphanworks.swf is not
played at all when combined with the preloader. How can I solve this?

After fixing this, I would like to know whether it would be possible to
combine both loader script an presentation script into a single one.

BTW, I know that the audio is awful (because it is mono at 8kbps). Sorry
for that, but my ISP doesn't allow files bigger than 3000 KB.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo