Re: [Swftools-common] issues with a loader

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] issues with a loader
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:29:40 +0200

Hi Huub,

Huub Schaeks wrote:
> I played around a bit with implementing a running counter with swfc (cvs
> version) and afterwards tried to apply that to your loader. Since I
> don't have access to all the files you use, I cannot really test it, but
> you may want to try this:
> change the first part of your loader script to:
>
> [...]

I'm afraid it doesn't work (http://ousia.justfree.com/orphanworks.swf
and script at http://ousia.justfree.com/loader-orphanworks-script.txt).
I used the CVS from 19:00 (CEST).

Slides are to be extracted using swfextract (IDs 3 and 24) and sound has
ID 23. Sorry, but I cannot upload mp3 or zip files.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo