sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Oh, Jeeez...!

From: Pascal Levasseur
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Oh, Jeeez...!
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 09:42:00 +0200

The administrators of the SKS servers should be able to choose the level
of complexity of the proof of work using a parameter in the SKS server
configuration file.

Using this parameter they could adjust the complexity of the proof of work :

- to the inevitable increase of performance of CPU/GPU,

- to quickly react by increasing complexity if SKS servers are under
"attack".

Pascal