sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com down and out

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com down and out
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 23:30:25 -0700

Quoting John Marshall <address@hidden>:

Perhaps the folks who have BDB problems
are the ones who mix keydump and BDB key storage?

If this is the case--and I can't rule it out--then there is the problem of how we reliably produce keydumps for new server administrators to use. Also, I was seeing a keydump as a necessary backup for the Berkeley DB. I backup all my other databases; I expect to backup this one as well.

--
David Benfell <address@hidden>