sks-devel

[Sks-devel] geokey.webtru.st

From: Ryan
Subject: [Sks-devel] geokey.webtru.st
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 22:14:41 -0600

Lil project of mine I am working on, if you guys could check it out, beat it up
and gimme some feedback I'd appreciate it.

http://geokey.webtru.st/

Basically I scrape the sks-keyservers.net status page, do a geo-ip lookup on
all the servers in the pool and then match the visitor to servers in the same
country, and if none are available then the same continent… (sucks if your in
Antarctica, sorry)

So its kinda rough right now, its just a web portal but I'll get it working
with HKP soon and I have other features/ideas.. I'd like to do a google map
overlay w/all the servers flagged globally.

This is more a proof of concept at this point, seemed like an easy and fun
project to work on that might be the slightest bit useful.

Cheers,
-Ryan