sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.linux.it is changing IP

From: Jeff Johnson
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.linux.it is changing IP
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 20:09:54 -0500

On Jan 30, 2011, at 7:59 PM, Marco Nenciarini wrote:

> On 28/01/2011 08:41, Marco Nenciarini wrote:
>>
>> Do someone see how these difference can lead to a PTree corruption
>> during (at least) the pbuild run?
>
> Finally I've caught the culprit!

Oooh nice catch!

But Ick too -- how is any sane person supposed
to deal with VM timing issues manifesting as Berkeley
DB "corruption" underneath a SKS PTree store ?!?

> And... new peers are welcome :D

Feel free to add either keys.rpm5.org or keys.n3npq.net as a peer.

Send along your info privately, I'll return with the usual SKS config.

73 de Jeff