sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.linux.it is changing IP

From: Jeff Johnson
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.linux.it is changing IP
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 04:47:03 -0500

On Jan 28, 2011, at 4:34 AM, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> Hmmm ... the usual rule I use for scaling would
> have
>       mutex_set_max   327680
> i.e. ~10x the size of the other tunables.

My bad, I grabbed the wrong DB_CONFIG. Apologies.

Here is the PTree/DB_CONFIG actually in use. Note that I try
to deliberately use minimal parameters because I'm more interested
in seeing Berkeley DB tunable scaling than most devels.

set_lg_dir              ./log
set_tmp_dir             ./tmp

set_flags               DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE

# -- thread_count must be >= 8
#set_thread_count        64

# ================ Logging
set_lg_regionmax        1048576