[Savannah-dev] Re: wishlist proj. Precise proposal

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: wishlist proj. Precise proposal
Date: 10 Jun 2003 14:37:44 +0200

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> a tapoté :

>       So once people are comfortable with the idea of using
>     Savannah the current tasks.texi can be retired (or stubbed with a
>     pointer to savannah tasklist).
>
> What would this task list actually look like on Savannah?  Is there a
> single page with all the entries?  Is it stored in a hierarchy like
> the FSD?

A single page with all entries summaries, with for each one a pointer
to a page with full details about it.

There is no hierarchy like the FSD but if you think it would be
required, it's possible to modify that part of the Savannah code.

This part of the Savannah code was not widely used and so we did not
worked a lot on it (only bugfixes), since the fork with the
SourceForge code.
There are many improvements that can be done, if needed.
We can give Toby write access to the CVS if he feels comfortable with
the Savannah code, or he can send me patches that I'll review and
apply directly. Or he can tell me what he wants and I'll work on it.

(I added savannah-dev in Cc, because it can be interesting for other
savannah devs)

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy