[Savannah-dev] Re: wishlist proj. Precise proposal

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: wishlist proj. Precise proposal
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:20:49 -0400

    I'm busted.  They were stuffed into one entry called "miscellaneous".
    I've gone through and broken them out into individual tasks.

Thank you.  That makes it good work.

Did you put in some sort of structure to organize the entries?
If not, is that possible?  I think this is necessary.  Even tasks.texi
has some structure, but not enough.

    Interestingly, more than half have been "solved" since they were added
    to tasks.texi so I made notes in the News section of the tasklist
    project in those cases with pointers to the programs that solve the
    problem.

That is very useful.  Thanks!