[Savannah-dev] Re: wishlist proj. Precise proposal

From: toby cabot
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: wishlist proj. Precise proposal
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:43:03 -0400

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 04:54:23PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Tony, would you like to delete those entries (that involve extending a
> non-Savannah GNU package) from tasks.texi?  How about if you make your
> own copy, edit it, and mail me a diff?

Sorry for the delay, family issues to deal with.

I guess I wasn't clear earlier.  The Savannah tasklist project aims to
replace the tasks.texi task list entirely.  If you think that the
savannah page is OK can we just change
http://www.gnu.org/help/help.html to point to the tasklist project on
Savannah?