[Savannah-dev] Re: [DotGNU]SourceForge drifting

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: [DotGNU]SourceForge drifting
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:58:45 -0500 (EST)

What I would envision is that anyone, a university, a company, or
whatever, could setup their own Savannah locally if they wish.  They would
take care of backups on their own as they see fit.  The only
interconnection between Savannah sites would be thru search/directory
sites.  This makes it simple, and gives anyone who wants it local control.