[Savannah-dev] Re: [DotGNU]SourceForge drifting

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: [DotGNU]SourceForge drifting
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:00:51 -0500 (EST)

I have looked at phpgroupware, and think it has a very excellant set of
ideas in it.  Where/how it fits/relates to DotGNU as currently engaged, I
am not precisely certain, but I would be happy to talk about this further.
I understand that php may again become free software, and if so, this is a
good thing.

David