[Savannah-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers] I am the new one... :-)

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers] I am the new one... :-)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:09:01 +0200

Marcos Legido writes:
 > Hello:
 >
 > My name is Marcos Legido and I'm the projects coordinator of GNU Spain. I
 > know, my job here is to give support in spanish to the spanish users of
 > savannah, mainly.
 >
 > I hope to help in everything that I can... (and to improve my English, of
 > course... :-)
 >
 > Best regards,
 >
 >      - Marcos Legido
 >        address@hidden
 >        Coordinador de proyectos
 >        FSF/GNU EspaƱa - http://es.gnu.org

        Great. Spanish only speakers can now have proper support.
In the planned upgrade with a phpGroupWare based platform it will
be possible to internationalize the web interface. However the
translation system of phpGroupWare need some work. Would you consider
joining them (phpgroupware.org) to help that happen ?

        Cheers,