[Savannah-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers] I am the new one... :-)

From: Marcos Legido
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers] I am the new one... :-)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:36:19 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       Great. Spanish only speakers can now have proper support.
> In the planned upgrade with a phpGroupWare based platform it will
> be possible to internationalize the web interface. However the
> translation system of phpGroupWare need some work. Would you consider
> joining them (phpgroupware.org) to help that happen ?

Please, you tell me the state of project... According to I have read in
lists... I want to work in anything that help to develop Savannah... :-)

I have many experience with PHP (for work reasons, mainly), and in my
actual job, I work with PHP deeply (although I like more Perl,
personally... :-)

I'm working actually in a version of Slash for es.gnu.org, from the 2.0
version, but more reduced (without applets, slashboxes and others, at
beginning), for a little Slashdot-like site for GNU Spain... I want to
announce this soon... :-)

Regards,

        - Marcos Legido
          address@hidden