Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers] I am the new one... :-)

From: Marcos Legido
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers] I am the new one... :-)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:41:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hello:

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       Great. What's your opinion on phpGroupWare ? Would you like
> to contribute to it ?

I'm sorry for the delay, there are holidays here in Spain... :-)

I have see the planning about Savannah and phpGroupWare... Marchesi said
to me that the question is re-create Savannah with phpGroupWare, and now I
see best this... It's true? I'm very interesting about the new
Savannah. Please, tell me that I do to work with this.

Regards,

        - Marcos Legido
          address@hidden
          Coordinador de proyectos