[Savannah-dev] phpGroupWare package

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-dev] phpGroupWare package
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:51:57 +0200

        Hi,

        I reached a point where:

        - apt-get install phpgroupware-cvs
          will initialize phpGroupWare so that it's not necessary to
          pay a visit to phpgroupware/setup and click everywhere.
          Going to phpgroupware/login.php using admin + config password
          will use a reasonable default configuration that can be changed
          afterwards.

        - phpGroupWare works as an xmlrpc server, allowing scripting.
          That is what is more pressing for Savannah since a Savannah
          package based on phpGroupWare will *need* to run phpGroupWare
          functions at the installation stage in order to configure it
          in a suitable way.

        I'm now going to exercize this with the sample packages for
calendar and meerkat. It should be painless since the phpGroupWare package
already uses xmlrpc calls for the configuration. When this is done I will
(at last ;-) create the savannah application + package.

        Cheers,