mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM bug(s)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM bug(s)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:36:33 +0100

> Please, dont forget to pusblish the revision releases.

Ok, I've some questions about this, but now I'm almost sleeping behind my
compu, so it has to wait until I feel better (hopefully I sleep better
tonight, I don't feel good last weeks :( )

>I am a little out of
> time this week , but I was able already to conver JMB engine to work with
> slots, rather than stupid string comparison.
> Next week I plan to have it working again. The Fatty lady has lost more
> than 800 lines already !!! :-)

Wow, thats good news! If you have some time, and most of this stuff is
finished, can you please explain it a bit?
I don't have the clue, but maybe I'm asking this to early ;-)

greets,

Remon

Ah, just read your mail about CVS. I changed some things on head, and
backported it to stable (is still more easy, not any longer now). So I can
not test it on head :-) Never mind, I'll compile stable tomorrow to see if
everything is still working as it should