mustux-devel

[Mustux-devel] MADM bug(s)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Mustux-devel] MADM bug(s)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:23:56 +0100

Hi Reinhard,

Sorry for answering so late :(

And sorry again, but I really have not a clue what your problem is. I think I
forgot most of what you said, and from what you send to me, everything seems
perfectly ok!

But your last mail said something about "everything worked fine with 0.19.9)
Can you please send me the output from startup to selecting (if necessary) a
bus with --d3 for both version 0.19.9 and 0.20.0?

Oh, and make sure you have indeed the very latest of 0.20.0 (did you try a
fresh checkout or used the tarball?)

Else, I can't help you as from what I have now, everything seems working ok.
Oh, and can you please send me a log when using plughw? (hehehe, don't try
that as root :-P )

Thanks and good luck,

Remon