mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM bug(s)

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM bug(s)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:26:51 -0200

Hi Remon,
good to know you are working on stabilization.

Please, dont forget to pusblish the revision releases. I am a little out of
time this week , but I was able already to conver JMB engine to work with
slots, rather than stupid string comparison.
Next week I plan to have it working again. The Fatty lady has lost more than
800 lines already !!! :-)

Regards..