mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM bug(s)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM bug(s)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:45:09 +0100

Reinhard,

After some more investigation about changes in MADM, I remembered that I
changed the routine for the MADM inits. I've changed it again so the old
behavior is used again.
You can download the changed files at:

http://vt.shuis.tudelft.nl/~remon/protux/stable/version-0.20.1_1/
changed_files/

Regarding to the failing "plughw" I've no idea. Nothing changed in
MustuxAudioBus or MADM since 0.19.9 on that particular point.
(sorry, my English is getting worse :-(   )

Please, let me know if everything compiles fine, I backported it, without
checking if it compiles, but everything should just work fine ;-)

Greets,

Remon