mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] PenPal stuff

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] PenPal stuff
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:00:17 +0100

Hej folks !

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:43:54 +0100
address@hidden (booker) wrote:

> HI Luciano,
>
> I just heard about it (and see it at some other pages like ardour, for
> example), but haven't used it. So, AFIK, you just have to register your
> personal data at pay pal, put a link on the homepage and receive donations at
> your personal bank account ;-)

AFAIR you don't get your money on your bank account, but on your PenPal
account. And then you choose the moment when you want to transfer the money to
your bank account (remember, bank transfer cost money, so the less often you
transfer it, the less you loose).

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch