mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] PenPal stuff

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] PenPal stuff
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:12:14 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 05.11.03 23:03:16:

> I will check too. I just think that it should come to MY personal account. I
> think it should be shared someway.

I think it could be used to buy multi track capable audio card(s) to be checked
with protux (which reminds me at my actual recording problem I've already added
to BUGLIST), for example. although I'm still sure we can loan some cards
(directly from rme, midiman, ...) for testing purposes .... but first there
must be some donations ... ;-))

Although I'm still sure we can loan some cards (directly from rme, midiman,
...) for testing purposes.

RFC
Reinhard

btw: I'm sure you will be a good account manager ;-)