mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] PenPal stuff

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] PenPal stuff
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:02:25 -0200

> I think it could be used to buy multi track capable audio card(s) to be
> checked with protux (which reminds me at my actual recording problem I've
> already added to BUGLIST), for example. although I'm still sure we can loan
> some cards (directly from rme, midiman, ...) for testing purposes .... but
> first there must be some donations ... ;-))

I checked paypal.com, unfortunately, there is no way to transfer funds to
Brazil.

But there is something interesting. IF we can donations we can virtually use
the money to buy stuff
on ebay. If in ebay there are  audio hardware, so we get a way to acquire
professional hardware to test in protux.

> Although I'm still sure we can loan some cards (directly from rme, midiman,
> ...) for testing purposes.

Not in Brazil my friend...

> btw: I'm sure you will be a good account manager ;-)

honestly, I am the worst hehehe

--
Best Regards