mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] PenPal stuff

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] PenPal stuff
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:43:54 +0100

HI Luciano,

I just heard about it (and see it at some other pages like ardour, for
example), but haven't used it. So, AFIK, you just have to register your
personal data at pay pal, put a link on the homepage and receive donations at
your personal bank account ;-)
But tomorrow I can make further investigations on that, if needed.

greetings
Reinhard