Re: On Frescobaldi

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: On Frescobaldi
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 16:34:03 +1000

Hi Urs,

The non-redraw problem happens on the small files for the outline counter I submitted to oll-misc. Not my complex scores.

I am well aware that as a software developer if I can't provide a way to reproduce this we can't file a bug. This is a pity, because the phenomenon is definitely present, and a showstopper for me which precludes using F. any more. Maybe later I can figure out a way to reliably demonstrate this. Oh yes, it's intermittent, also. All hope is forsaken. :-) I have a feeling this is something related to the Ubuntu platform specifically. Perhaps I can fire up a Debian system to see if it is there also.

Andrew