Re: On Frescobaldi

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: On Frescobaldi
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 15:05:25 +1000

Hi David,

Was meant to be offlist to Urs, but never mind.

Frescobaldi always used to update just fine, with no manual intervention. The behaviour has changed, and it si only when you have two separate files involved. It's only been happening since say, Ubuntu 18.04 or so (but don't ask me to certify that). We went through this on the list before, to no avail. I am using the popppler view in F. not xpdf, although I understand the poppler code is based on xpdf.

Andrew