Re: Turkish makam using regular.ly

From: Torsten Hämmerle
Subject: Re: Turkish makam using regular.ly
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 05:29:07 -0700 (MST)

Hans Åberg wrote
> I do not have any preference about the names. You can see the Smufl names
> in the file regularE53smufl.ly I posted.

I actually used the SMuFL names to see what accidentals used are missing in
Emmentaler.
My proposed names are (hopefully) in accordance with LilyPond glyph naming
conventions and I just wanted to give you an impression of how they will
most likely be named.

And thanks for confirming my speculation that the use of Bravura was
primarily because of missing Emmentaler glyphs.

All the best,
Torsten

--
Sent from: http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Dev-f88644.html