Re: Turkish makam using regular.ly

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: Turkish makam using regular.ly
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 11:41:24 -0400

Hans and everyone,
This is about as much as I can do for a new Turkish Makam .ly file,
see attached: turkish-makam.ly Hans it's very similar to what I sent you
privately, took out some unwanted pitch definitions.

I can see this replacing the current makam.ly file since it uses the same
pitch names and glyphs etc.

One thing to work on and it should be spelled out in the file is the use of
2.5 koma...I haven't yet figured that one out. Any thoughts?

Attached is also a file showing all of the key signatures
defined, turkish-makam-KEYSIGNATURE-DEMO.ly

Adam