info-xnee

Re: [Info-xnee] Synchronization with xnee

From: vvenkates
Subject: Re: [Info-xnee] Synchronization with xnee
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

Version information:

xnee 3.02.96
Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Henrik Sandklef
xnee and all its included programs come with NO WARRANTY,
to the extent permitted by law.
This is free software, and you may redistribute
copies of it under terms of GNU General Public License.

Replay:
cnee -rep --synchronised-replay -f test.xns

I did this for firefox.

Thanks
Vish

Henrik Sandklef-2 wrote:

> Send us the recorded file, and we'll have a look.
>
> How do you replay?
>
> ... also copy/paste the printout from:
>
>     cnee --version
>

> What app are you using while recording, i e what app are you recording?
>
> /hesa
>
> vvenkates wrote:
>>
>> So I tried different combinations with the latest version, This is the
>> command line argument
>> cnee -rec --keyboard --mouse -devra 07-12,15-19,22 -smp -tot 10000 -o
>> test.xns
>>
>> I don't understand why this doesn't work.  I have only included sych
>> events
>> that are required by the app.
>> Please tell me if I am doing something terribly wrong here.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Vish
>>

>> Henrik Sandklef-2 wrote:

>>> Ahhhh, you're skipping tons of mouse events with the "--first-last"
>>> option. The mouse motions may have generated some sync data when
>>> recording (through delivered events) and these may not be generated when