info-xnee

Re: [Info-xnee] Synchronization with xnee

From: vvenkates
Subject: Re: [Info-xnee] Synchronization with xnee
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

I installed the new version and tried. Say for example, firefox it works for
very small inputs like open a website and close it. But it is not
consistent, I tried this

cnee -rec --mouse -keyboard -devra 07-12,15-19,22 --first-last -smp  -sk q
-o firefox.xnl -time 10 -tot 10000
cnee -rep -rwp -f firefox.xnl

I tried increasing the total threshold, but it still wasn't really
effective. Please let me know whether I am doing the right thing here.?