info-xnee

[Info-xnee] Synchronization with xnee

From: Vishwanath Venkatesan
Subject: [Info-xnee] Synchronization with xnee
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:24:40 -0400

Hi,

I a new to using xnee. I wanted to record session of firefox and then replay it synchronously.
I followed the instructions as in the manual
I looked at all the events generated by firefox using human printout and then recorded those events.
The events turned out to be, 02-12,15-19,22.
But when I try to replay it halts with a  synchronization failure.
 I was also looking around for the galeon plugin. But couldn't find any

The reason why I am trying to synchronize is that, I want to record the usage of such applications in one system and replay it in a much slower system(30X slower). And I want the replay session to work the same way. Is it possible with xnee?

 If so can you help me with this?

Thanks
Regards
Vish