Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Still needing help

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Still needing help
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:32:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Riikka Rikkola wrote:

> I have problems with sending an autocommand to the router. The idea is
> that after succesfull authentication Gnu Radius would have to send
> autocommand to the router which asked for authetication. Does anybody know
> how this can be done?

Filters. Do your authentication and anything else you want to in the
extensions designed into gnu-radius.
http://www.gnu.org/software/radius/manual/html_mono/radius.html#SEC164

> I have tried to do this by defining a new attribute cisco-avpair to the
> dictionary-file:

I haven't tweaked with avpairs enough to know how to do it properly, but
I've heard Sergey say a few times something like: Just defining it doesn't
make it so.

HTH,

Gerald