[Help-gnu-radius] Still needing help

From: Riikka Rikkola
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Still needing help
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:46:50 +0300 (EEST)

Hello.

I have problems with sending an autocommand to the router. The idea is
that after succesfull authentication Gnu Radius would have to send
autocommand to the router which asked for authetication. Does anybody know
how this can be done?

I have tried to do this by defining a new attribute cisco-avpair to the
dictionary-file:

ATTRIBUTE       cisco-avpair    2000    string

And in users-file it reads:

riikka  Auth-Type = Local,
                Password = "riikka123"
        Service-Type = Login-User,
                cisco-avpair = "shell:autocmd=access-enable 192.168.8.2
                                timeout 10"

The authentication goes just fine but after that nothing happens, the
router doesn't get the autocommand.

Can anybody please help me? I've been wondering this for a week without no
results. What have I done wrong?