[Help-gnu-radius] Executing more than one SQL query when recording acct

From: Steve Horan
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Executing more than one SQL query when recording acct stop information
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:10:50 +1000

Hi All,

I'm in the process of setting up a new radius server using gnu-radius.

On the most part, it's smooth sailing, however, I want to update more
than one table when a user disconnects.

The default UPDATE query to update the calls table is fine, but I also
want to do a second query to update a field in the attrib table.

Is there an easy way of doing this out-of-the-box, or do I need to
work some magic with rewrite/guile?

FYI, I'm using a mysql database for recording the acct and auth
information.

Regards,

Steve Horan