Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Executing more than one SQL query when recording a

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Executing more than one SQL query when recording acct stop information
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:59:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Steve Horan wrote:

> On the most part, it's smooth sailing, however, I want to update more
> than one table when a user disconnects.

If you don't need return codes for all of the commands you should be able
to just put a ";" and continue on with your next mysql command. Since I
haven't tried this, you might have to add single or double quotes into
your sqlserver file to make sure gnu-radius doesn't stop at the first ";"
it encounters.

Since mysql has only supported return codes for multiple queries in the
API from 4.1 according to:
http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_Clients.html#C_API_multiple_queries

I doubt Sergey has had time to code in multiple result handling yet.

HTH,

Gerald