Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Radius Not responding

From: Bob Robichaud
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Radius Not responding
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:53:33 -0400

Thanks Gerald,

I am running gnu-radius-1.1
The radius server is now responding, not authenticating though.
I got a Maximum number of children active error due to the fact that when I
rebooted NAS with the new config to use new radius server there were people
already logged on from a previous session on our old radius which caused NAS
wrong order and duplicate errors.

My question is would Maximum number of children active cause the error
Invalid user [joe], CLID unknown
I have increased the max-processes to 48