Re: [ft] : Microsoft YaHei UI font can't be displayed well

From: datao zhang
Subject: Re: [ft] : Microsoft YaHei UI font can't be displayed well
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 20:23:40 +0800

I only want to show how it is grid fit in fontlab. Maybe that is not an good example if freetype do similar things in B/W mode.

I can't find the cleartype hinting option in fontlab tools. So i take cleartype rasterized  screenshot from Excel 12px-26px. I also take 2 screenshot from VTT tools for 12px and 14 px. Hope it is useful.

Br,
Dean