[ft] : Microsoft YaHei UI font can't be displayed well

From: datao zhang
Subject: [ft] : Microsoft YaHei UI font can't be displayed well
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 09:45:48 +0800

Hi all:
when i test the freetype 2.5.3 with microsoft YaHei UI font in 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 pixel size, i find Freetype engine can't handle it correctly in some text size, ex: 12, 14, 24 px size. I have enabled TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER and TT_CONFIG_OPTION_SUBPIXEL_HINTING. I add an attachment here. The character "据" (unicode: U+636E)used as test case in attachment.

Does anyone have idea for this problem? Thanks!

Br,
Dean