Re: [ft] : Microsoft YaHei UI font can't be displayed well

From: datao zhang
Subject: Re: [ft] : Microsoft YaHei UI font can't be displayed well
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:24:02 +0800

Hi Werner:
My laptop DPI is 144, please refer to attachment DPI.png.  There you can see i set 8pt-12pt for `据��'.  If converted to pixel unit, they would be 12-24 px. I also attach an picture for "据" in fontlab with 12 ppem and 14 ppem, you can see in 12ppem, the height is 11 px, in 14ppem, the height is 12 pixel. The height matched in Word. So i think those pixel value should be correct.

Are those information enough for you? Do you need more screenshot?

Br,
Dean