Re: [Freetype] Special one-char font?

From: Sebastien BARRE
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Special one-char font?
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:57:45 -0400

At 7/10/2002 01:19 PM, Pedriana, Paul wrote:
I want to implement a text edit control for a custom GUI platform that
displays only '*' characters when drawing text. That way, a password
input can be implemented much more easily.

But indeed much more insecurely :)
I do not know about the implementation, but say someone can copy this set of "*" and paste into a Word Processor : by changing the font, he will pretty much read your plain password, won't he ?