[Freetype] const char * (was RE: Mac OS X improvements)

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: [Freetype] const char * (was RE: Mac OS X improvements)
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 16:30:40 -0500

At 03:00 PM 12/6/2001 -0600, Paul Miller wrote:
No, but I have a preference that the char * argument be changed to const char *. Unless the function modifies the string in some way?

As a C++ guy, I agree with you. HOWEVER, since FreeType needs to compile with "plain jane" C compilers (which don't even understand // commenting), I don't believe that this would be reasonable to do.

Leonard