RE: [Freetype] Mac OS X improvements checked in!

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Mac OS X improvements checked in!
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:49:31 -0500

At 03:14 PM 12/6/2001 -0500, Changyuan Hu wrote:
Have you also exported FT_New_Face()? Have you also made this function take FSSpec as input? I had a brief look at ftmac.c and ftmac.h in cvs, it seems FT_New_Face() is not changed. It still requires file pathname, not Mac native FSSpec.

No, it still takes a char* pathname. I guess I could easily wrap it in a Mac-centric call that takes an FSSpec _OR_ I guess it really should take either an FSRef or a CRURL to be OS X compliant.

        Anyone have a preference for this new wrapper?

Leonard