Re: [Freetype] Where are there man/info pages?

From: Lars Clausen
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Where are there man/info pages?
Date: 06 Jul 2001 12:19:45 -0500

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Alex Miller wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> According to my Progeny/Debian Linux installation
> I have FreeType2 installed.
>
> However, I can't find any man pages or info
> pages for freetype, FreeType, freetype2,
> FreeType2.

address@hidden:.../Jumbo:) man -k freetype
FreeType (3pm)       - Perl extension for blah blah blah
ftinfo (1)           - display FreeType information of TrueType font files.
Xft (3x)             - X FreeType interface library

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | HÃ¥rdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg